26 August 2014

OOTD looks lately with American Eagle Outfitters tanks





The back of this is mesh..so cute
Can't get enough of Mother jeans....
 







These NB kicks have been a lot more compy than I thought..love them

 American Eagle outfitters tanks
                                                                        Bag Swell ( on clearance!)
       NB kicks DSW( clearance)

Hello girlies! I have been loving these tanks this summer! They have been so versatile, and wearing them with my Free People bralett has pretty much been my no brainer, go too easy peasy outfit! The bottom picks I did more of a casual look with my pink and grey NB tennies, and boyfriend jeans. To spice things up a bit for a more dressy look, I just added nice jeans with gold jewels and wedges in the top pics!
Thanks so much for stopping by;)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails