06 September 2013

Royal blue leopard







Happy Friday! I think this weekend is going to get off to a good start! Besides the fact that the week just flew by and I am running on little sleep, I did mange to get a really cool new juicer ( more on that soon) and we have plans to hang with my dad for a car show tomorrow. That should be fun! I don't get to see him often, and he has informed me about this new muscle car that he wants so I need to go check it out with him ;) I have always been into old cars but have never really been to a lot of car shows. The heat here is still crazy hot in the nineties so I otta be sweatin my toosh off.

OK more about this outfit.. did you happen to get some good deals on Shoe mint last week? I was able to get , are you sitting down? Ok I got three pairs of shoes for $52 with free shipping! Yeah you read me right, so these heels that I have on were some of the ones I received. But I was bummed that after I placed my order ( a few days later) they sent me a email saying they were out of that sandal..darn...it. So it really happens that I only got two pairs of shoes. This was my first time ordering from them, so that part I was really not happy about. Have you ordered from them ? Anyways have yourself a great weekend and stay cool! You never know you just might see my flyin around in a hot rod..;)

Outfit Details ~
Top ~ Express (old)
Skirt ~ J Crew outlet
Heels ~ Shoe Mint
Cuff ~ Ann Taylor (thrifted)
Rings ~ Coach
Purse ~ Micheal Kors (thrifted)

Brooke xo

Linking up with Penniless Socialite, Face it Catalog, All things chic, passion for fashion, glitz and gold, Vodka Infused Lemonade, Style Elixer, blissful and domestic, Everyday fashion and finance, perfectly coutured

3 comments:

Lauren said...

I LOVE this pairing of leopard and royal blue! Adorable!

xoxo,
Lauren from Modern Modesty

Anonymous said...

Hi Brooke - I love reading your blog, and I've nominated you for a Liebster Award! To find out more, have a look at this post. It's about recognizing small and up and coming bloggers of note! Have a great day. http://rorschachcoffee.typepad.com/my-blog/2013/09/the-liebster-award.html

fashchronicles said...

Love the skirt!! The color is perfection :)

Abby
Life in the Fash Lane

Related Posts with Thumbnails