02 September 2013

Breckenridge


 A few weekends ago we stayed in Breckenridge for the warrior dash in Copper Mountain! It had been a really long time since I had stayed there, so I really had not remembered much, and was pleasantly surprised as we walked around town! There were a lot of great little shops to visit and all the restaurants we went to were really good! Here are some pics I snapped on my I phone


Beautiful Old corvettes get me every time..



This is where we stayed. This was out patio overlooking all the fun that was going on below. By the way.. I dove in head first down that slide into the salt water.. yeah I'm totally down like that;) All the pools and hot tubs were salt water.. must be a cool new thing now.


The girls..



The weekend went by way too fast, and ever since we have gotten back we keep telling each other that we need to do a couple more nights next time! Two nights is just not enough! We loved every minute!

Brooke xo

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails