24 September 2013

Annual family kid pictures 2013






This last weekend we decided to try and get everyone together to take the kids annual pictures...3 adults and 6 kids does not work too well. The location was beautiful, but the kiddos were just in no mood to cooperate and help us out..lol. Jamison had hit his face into the desk and it left a huge mark. So needless to say we were not able to get very good pictures, but I guess you will have those years! We have been doing this since Tessa was a baby, so eleven years now this has been a family tradition! I am glad my sister in law has decided to keep it goin! Definitely more adults next year, definitely.

1 comment:

Lulu Soler said...

Oh my, yes those things happen with kids - it's unpredictable. Sometimes good, sometimes.. not so good :) Thank you for linking up to What I'm Loving Fridays. Hope to see you back this week!

xo Lulu
simplylulustyle.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails