29 August 2013

Loving my...

Ever since Drew Barrymore came out with her cosmetics line at Walmart, I have been wanting to try it! I am always looking for a mascara that does not cost a fortune! Because to be honest most of the time I am not impressed all that much with those either. Maybe  I have wacky eyelashes.. ? We stopped at Walmart on the way to Vail and I thought I would try some out! It was under seven dollars, and have been using it ever since. My mom also mentioned that she thought it went on as well as her expensive brand.

I also bought a polish too which I cannot find anywhere and will probably find it the minute I am done with this, but it is in the poppy color, I love it! I can't wait to get my hands on more of Flowers goodies! I am really wanting to try her lipsticks and glosses! Have you tried it yet?


Brooke xo

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails