13 August 2013

a little edgy a little boyfriend






Express top, Target boyfriend jeans, Jessica Simpson Bag, Sam Edelman sandals, Stella&Dot jewelery

Hey there! I put this outfit together recently for just runnin around ;) I thought I would try some boyfriend jeans from target, I had been wanting a pair for like foreva! But I think they are too big hahaha. Just can't seem to keep them from falling down.. down... Isn't that the point though?
I really like how they are rolled up at the bottom so you can show off your cute sandals. Speaking of sandals I am just loving these Sam Edelman ones I bought a few months a go at DSW on clearance. They go with everything! SO cute too!

I am pooped.. I took the kiddos to the Cheyenne Zoo in Colorado Springs yesterday and we had a blast! It's very hilly though and you end up walking uphill most of the time. Definitely getting in your work out for the day. Babies everywhere.. will post pics soon!

Linking up with Life of meg, Style elixer, the fashion canvas

Brooke xo

6 comments:

Sarah S. said...

Love this look! I JUST bought a pair of boyfriend jeans from Kohls. I'm really short so I could never find any that look good, but I'm excited about the pair I found. Hope I pull it off as nicely as you do.

Lena B, Actually said...

This look is simple, but stunning! Love the jeans & the big bag!! Totally pinning this! :)
Thanks for linking up for Passion For Fashion!

Lauren @ Style Elixir said...

Fab outfit, lady!

Thanks for linking up with Style Sessions!

Lauren xx
www.stylelixir.com

Chelsey Patti said...

Cool way to layer! I really like it and wouldn't have thought to do it on my own! Stopping by from the trend spin link up! Following you via GFC.

http://chelseypatti.blogspot.com

Chelsey Patti said...

oops, I mean via bloglovin'! :)

http://chelseypatti.blogspot.com

Penniless Socialite said...

Love your bag! Thanks for linking up for Favorite Fashion Friday last week. Hope to see you back tomorrow.
Tara
Penniless Socialite
$25 Simply Just Lovely Giveaway!

Related Posts with Thumbnails