17 June 2013

Vail weekend trip part II


Hi there! Hope you had a great weekend! We had a really nice weekend with some family and friends! I am just loving summer right now! I wanted to share the other pics from Vail last weekend that we snapped on the good ol I Phone. Lot's of pictures for you!















 This was the spa area, and it was wonderful! We had so much fun just lounging around and I actually got myself a pedicure! They were having 25% off all their services so I though what the hay.. mommas feet are tired! Lol! They had this awesome fireplace in the middle of the spa that you could just sit at and relax in your robe. The views were just beautiful with aspens all over and a river that ran behind the hotel. It was heaven! Jeremy and I took all day Saturday at the river and sat there! It was just too pretty and relaxing to miss! I really could of stayed there for the rest of the week and had been a happy camper! We just loved staying here and look forward to another little mountain getaway! We definitely will be getting away I think more in the future. With three kiddos now, we need some down time her and there, and this was just what we wanted. Can't wait for another little adventure to the unknown.. Have a wonderful week!
                      Linking up with Still being molly, The seaman mom, Not dead yet style, Peacoats and plaid

5 comments:

Katherine said...

beautiful post. :) I love all the nature photos!

found you through Kristine - now a follower!

http://therealfoodrunner.blogspot.com

Kristine -Heart Shaped Sweat said...

I know where I'll be planning a vacay once we live CO!!! Vail looks beautiful!

Unknown said...

thanks girls!

R's Rue said...

Love your photos!
How relaxing!
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I love your dress! Where is it from?

Related Posts with Thumbnails