26 June 2013

Summer neon lovin





 Can you tell I am in a neon kinda mood today?Lol I have had this skirt for a few years now scoring it at Ross I think and have worn it ever since. It was awesome too when I was pregnant! I just love easy breazy maxi skirts like this in the summer. No fuss.  But for some reason they are hard to find, and it has been hit or miss with these. I always have friends ask me where do I get them and I generally say you just have to hit TJ Max or Ross just right! Yeah I know I'm a lot of help right? I had a friend tell me the other day that says she is too short and came across fabric tape to start taping up her maxis... She says it works great! Now she is taping EVERYTHING. It's the little things in life isn't it? :):)




Skirt Ross (old) Stella&Dot necklace Target tank top Sam Edelman sandals DSW Jessica Simpson purse





                                                                Have a wonderful day!
                                 Linking up with The Pleated Poppy, Rolled Up Pretty, Fashion and Beauty finds.

1 comment:

Becca May said...

I am so obsessed with neon this summer!! I can't believe it has made such a comeback over the past few years!! LOVE this skirt!!! Have a great 4th tomorrow! Be safe!(By the way, I came by from Agape Love Designs! I'm so glad I did! Happy to be a new follower of yours!!)

Related Posts with Thumbnails