13 May 2013

Mirenesse Glossy Kiss

Hi there! I wanted to show you this lip pencil that I received in my Burch Box this last month. I don't normally go for coral colors like this, but I have been wearing this a lot and really like it! I have to say too it really stay on good also.




 It has been nice to have a new color for spring that I actually like! If you do not know what Burch Boxes are I receive one in the mail every month with beauty samples. It is great! You can also look at the new In Style magazine for this month and they have a article about all the different ones that you can get in the mail. I like Birch Box because it is only $10 a month and I generally get pretty good sized samples! So go get yourself some new color for spring that you have not tried before! You might just love it! Have a great day!





2 comments:

Jessi said...

It looks super pretty on you! I love lip pencils :)
Visiting from The Collective!
Jessi
haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

Inge Jane said...

Ooh I got this too and I really like it. It definitely stays put and is a great color.

Related Posts with Thumbnails