24 May 2013

Black and white makes everything alright..


The weather decided to be winnndyyyyy again, so we decided to take this party inside ;) I thought my little man did a pretty good job! He is getting expensive though, haha.
 This is our favorite little corner in our living room , so I thought well let's try it out!
I also started juicing ALOT since this last weekend. It's my new adventure in trying to be healthy and get some energy up in here! I have been having fun finding recipes on other blogs and watching You Tube videos .  I'm the crazy juicin mama! I will share soon with you the juicer I have and some recipes I have been trying! Have you got any good ones?






Blouse: Local boutique shop Banana Republic skirt, DSW nine west heels , Stella&Dot jewelry 
                                                          Have a fabulous weekend! 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails