25 April 2013

Pink gingham in the snow..



Hello there! Well the weather has been crazy this last couple of weeks so I was excited to get outside! I think we are in for some much needed warm weather this weekend! My tulips are smashed! But that is Colorado for ya! I decided to pull this little cute blouse out of the closet that I always forget that I have. It seems to be going with a lot that I have going on lately, ruffles and everything... Hope you are having a wonderful day! Thanks so much for stopping by! 





Top: Gap (old)  Jeans: American Eagle Purse: Jessica Simpson (old) Stella&Dot necklace


2 comments:

Alexandra Marie said...

So cute! I have a friend with a very simular style- this reminds me so much of her! Following <3 Alex

tobebeautifulingodseyes.blogspot.com

Sherry said...

Loving this look!! Fabulous with the jacket!
Thanks so much for linking up
Sherry

Related Posts with Thumbnails