17 September 2012

Sunday gold and paisleys..

Hi guys! I hope you are having a great Monday! I am having a bit of a slow morning, not feeling too well, but getting something on and taking a nice shower helps. :)I thought I would post what I wore yesterday for my Sunday getup
Dress Cira's Jewelry Stella & Dot

This is one of my favorite dresses. I bought it a couple of years ago for I think about $60. I always get complements on it. I think I will probably always keep it. I was also having a bad hair day..I am trying out a new shampoo you could say and it's not doing me any favors. I will take more on that later. Not very good pics I know... ( no purse, sorry hair, sick )but i just love wearing this dress and now I can finally fit back into it! I did feel a lot better too getting out of the house, even though it does wear me out. Can't wait to get some energy back, driving me nuts!
We had a quiet weekend not much going on..but Jeremy did manage to get me down to H&M store. That was fun, actually found a lot of great pieces! I found a vintage Fleet Wood Mac T shirt there!! I about died! It was great! But I could not find one in my size and it was $25..really? So that was the highlight of my weekend. Haha. Have a great day!
Love Brooke xo

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails