10 September 2012

Jamison a year old!!

Yes..prepare yourselves for some pictures this morning..
 I cannot say enough about this last year. Never did we think that this beautiful sweet little boy would come into our lives! I was sure we were having a girl at that! haha! But I loved that we kept it a surprise because he has been quiet the surpise to us. What can I say? He has completed our family in a way that makes me thrilled about my family every day! I love the fact that he is so different from Ben and Tessa with those big blue eyes. I feel like this last year has been a complete blur, (probably because of the lack of sleep, and surgeries haha) Jeremy and I cannot get enough of him! I feel so blessed and fortunate to have what I have in my life. I could never ask for anything better! I have more than I thought I ever would. Nothing is better than family. My loves...


2 weeks to go..





my first swing!


7 months... at the zoo

8 months...



Jamison a month old  October 2011



the big day!









No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails