13 August 2012

Driving through the salt to get to the ocean....



The Salt Lake

Well this is the start of a very very long trip...We headed out about two weeks ago to San Francisco for a couple of weeks. We were so excited to get out of town! What started as a fun trip ended in complete craziness when I decided to get horribly sick and had to have emergency surgery on my erupted appendix. But I am so glad that I was with my mom and Jeremy... But moving on we got out of Colorado as fast as we could! We made plans to go to the Redwoods and go see Mount Shasta! So I am so glad that we got to do that! And that I am still here! Haha!  I am a bit  ok well a lot brain dead at the moment trying to recuperate myself so I can't think of much to say right now , but I will be back this week to show you all we did! 
Love Brooke xo

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails