18 August 2012

A trip to the redwoods...








Well it has been another crazy week! Evidently I still had infections going on and had to have surgery again on Wednesday. I am home now trying to recuperate, but I think it is going to take awhile. This month has just been the craziest month ever! I have been sick all month ! I just want this to be done now! but I am so thankful for my family helping me and especially Jeremy who has just been wonderful taking care of everything! But enough about that ..  We took a road trip up to the redwoods and it was awesome! Those trees are just incredible! You really feel like you are in a different world! It was misty and foggy so cool. I am really glad we got that in before I got sick. It was a great day!
Love Brooke xo

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails