09 May 2012

Stripes at target


  I decided I am in the mood this summer to wear long maxi dresses. So I picked one up at Target before we left for Vegas last week. I think it is pretty cute and good for a lot of summers!( I will try to get better pics next time!) And yes Blair you can barrow it anytime :) I love Target. I buy a majority of my clothes there..Jamison is starting to get his teefers, so a bit fussy much hmmmm?? And! And! I am so excited we had a landscaper come by this morning to look at our back yard that is just a mess. I think our neighbors behind us are actually putting their house up for sale so they don't have to look at the old rookidy play set anymore..ha ha! Have a great day! (all jewelry Stella&dot   Stelladot.com/brooke Shoes are from Ross last summer.)

Love Brooke

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails